Interested in Joining Our Team?
Prologue is currently seeking passionate and talented therapists to join our Flemington, NJ-based team.
Our Mission, Vision, & Values
Prologue Therapy & Relationship Counseling is a private therapy practice based in Flemington, NJ. We seek to serve those who want to author their own life stories all throughout the state. Our purpose is assisting our clients in claiming their agency and asserting control over their life’s direction. We’re striving for a world in which everyone knows their story is their own to write, and that it’s never too late to edit.
Our core values as a practice reflect those that drive a healthy therapeutic relationship. Above all, we value empathy and inclusion. We take and encourage responsibility. We act with integrity, we honor and respect vulnerability, and last but not least, we are always guided by our passion.
We are currently seeking clinicians who have experience working with couples; LMFT or AMFT preferred. We are also prioritizing applications from those who are able to provide in-person hours, primarily in Union County as we are expanding.
Benefits of Working at Prologue:
- Flexible schedule– choose your own hours and build to desired number of hours
- Paid sick leave in the form of an end-of-year bonus
- Beautiful and professional office space on Flemington’s historic Main Street
- Supervision if the applicant is provisionally licensed
- EHR system to manage clients, calendar, documentation, and communication
- Monthly staff meetings for training and mentorship
- Marketing services
- Insurance billing services to file claims on clients’ behalfs
- Continuing education stipend
- Masters degree in related field
- Active NJ license in good standing; LMFT or AMFT preferred
- Availability on one weekend day and one evening
- One year experience working directly with couples; Gottman training a bonus
- Ability to work in-person at least one day per week
- Provide systemic psychotherapy to individuals, couples, & families
- Maintain accurate case notes provided in a timely manner
- Occasionally speak with clients’ other health professionals
- Protect client confidentiality
- Manage your schedule